Almenara Golf Hotel & Spa , Sotogrande – 4 Star
The Hotel Almenara Golf Hotel & Spa is in a peaceful green location in exclusive Sotogrande. It’s set on a hill in the heart of a golf course with great views across to the Mediterranean. A short drive takes you to the marina, which is lined with bars and restaurants.
- 10km to reach the beach
- a 15-minute drive to the marina
- quiet setting surrounded by golf courses and countryside
There are 145 rooms set out in terraced villa-style buildings, giving fantastic views across the golf course, gardens and onto the sea.
- rooms decorated in warm, Mediterranean-style colors
- all rooms come with a balcony or terrace
- choose from Superior, Junior Suite or Suite
We have 2 dining venues – both of which come with a terrace and fabulous view. You can also sit outside at our modern bar. For meetings and events, we have a selection of function rooms.
- large gym with a great selection of equipment
- spa for health and beauty treatments (over 16s only)
- lovely outdoor pool with sunbathing area
All our rooms are set in villa-style bungalows set around the main hotel building. They have a Mediterranean feel, with warm colors and stoneware floors.
You can pick from Superior, Deluxe, Junior Suites or Suites – but whichever one you choose, you can look forward to a great view of the golf course, gardens or sea.
- Superior Room
- Superior Room with View
- Junior Suite
Restaurants & Bars :
The Gaia Restaurant has beautiful big windows leading onto a terrace, and there’s a fantastic view to greet you. It’s the setting for our big buffet breakfasts and candlelit evening meals.
For breakfast and lunch, the Veinteeocho Restaurant combines informal dining with another great view of the golf course and sea.
For drinks, there’s the modern Pentagrama bar.
- Buffet Breakfast
Prepared fresh each morning, the hotel’s breakfast buffet ensures a balanced, healthy start to your day. The breakfast buffet includes a wide variety of fresh fruit juices, pastries, cold cuts, cheeses, fruit, yogurt, breads and much more. You can also request hot dishes made to order. If you are an early riser or have to leave before the buffet opens, ask reception about the availability of an earlybird breakfast.
- Gaia Restaurant
- Veiteeocho Restaurant
Veinteeocho is the NH Almenara’s take on the classic, “19th hole” style tavern. Yet the restaurant’s festive atmosphere, fantastic cuisine, and unsurpassable setting will appeal to golfers and non-golfers alike. Panoramic views on restaurant’s spectacular terrace, a sleek interior, and a healthy menu that highlights fresh local ingredients combine for a culinary experience that’s a “hole in one.”
- Pentagrama Bar
The Pentagrama bar is a modern yet welcoming venue with outside seating.
It serves a range of drinks – including a great selection of cocktails.
The bar is open in the evenings from 6:00pm to 2:00am.
- Trocadero Sotogrande Beach Club
Independent from the Hotel Almenara, Sotogrande Beach Club Trocadero is designed to allow our guests to relax and enjoy the best cuisine in a privileged and unique environment. Inspired by colonial Africa, the Beach Club features dining areas, Beach Club and children’s area with an entertainment team. Palm trees, tents, huts, hammocks are spread across the exterior spaces, where there are also two swimming pools, offering customers different spaces. To make your stay at the Beach Club even more enjoyable, hotel guests also have a discount on sunchair rental.
If you have come to play golf, then you have come to the right resort in Spain, as you are surrounded by championship golf courses either a short walk away or a few minute drive.
- The Almenara Golf Club has a challenging course set amongst beautiful surroundings right on your doorstep. Three nine-hole loops with different features create new experiences with every round.
- La Reserva – This 18-hole course with incredible mountain and sea views is a challenge for any player. Relax after a round in the stately clubhouse with impressive dining and leisure facilities.
- Real Club Valderama – One of the world’s most striking designs, and arguably Sotogrande’s golf jewel, this is your chance to play on the iconic Ryder Cup course and walk in the footsteps of golf’s giants, including Tiger Woods and Seve Ballesteros
- Real Club Sotogrande – Considered by Robert Trent Jones as one of his masterpiece designs and one of the finest of Sotogrande’s golf courses. Palm trees brush against cork oaks and an abundance of other vegetation, providing individuality to each of the 18 holes.
- Club de Golf La Canada – Open every day of the year and playable in all weathers, Club de Golf La Cañada’s 18 holes offer fast greens, large trees, dramatic fairways and spectacular views of the Mediterranean.