Station House Hotel, Letterkenny – 3 Star
Located in the Town Centre of Letterkenny
- Renowned for a warm Donegal welcome, a relaxing ambience, and a perfect escape for pampering your palate.
- Winners of numerous Awards such as TripAdvisors Travellers Choice for 2016 and a TripAdvisors Certificate of Excellence for the 7th year in a row! Thereby inducting us into the illustrious Certificate Hall of Fame.
- Boasting 81 spacious bedrooms decorated to a very high standard, with innovative bathrooms, having an emphasis on lighting and full length mirrors.
- Free WiFi access throughout all areas of the Hotel
- Plasma TV’s with 50+ channels in all bedrooms
- Free onsite car parking.
- Wheelchair access throughout the Hotel
- Conveniently located within walking distance from the High Street Shopping area, Multi-Screen Cinema, An Grianan Theatre and all the culture and nightlife that makes Letterkenny such a delight.
Letterkenny is an acclaimed destination for its friendliest people and offers entertainment throughout the year. It is the perfect gateway destination for exploring the diversity of County Donegal and everything that it has to offer. Situated within close proximity to Glenveagh National Park, Sliabh League, Superb Blue Flag Beaches and Championship Golf Courses.
With our long established standards and our accomplished team we endeavour to provide you with an unforgettable stay….Let Our Family Take Care of Your Family!
Quality Accommodation in Letterkenny
Unwind in comfort and style in this ultimate 3 Star Hotels Accommodation. Offers a delightful and captivating stay to both leisure and business guests. The hotel provides 81 vibrant en suite bedrooms with a fresh and contemporary approach to the décor.
To encourage and promote healthier living for Hotel guests and employees the Station House Hotel Letterkenny operates a total SMOKE FREE environment
Guests who smoke in bedrooms will incur a Deep Cleaning Fee of €120 billed to their account
All bedrooms and throughout the hotel is fully equipped with Free WIFI access, a state of the art system that allows all of our guests first class upload and download capacity and all modern accessories.
All bedrooms are spacious and have a home away from home feel, and feature stunning Innovative unique bathrooms with walk-in showers, glass panels and wash basins that create a beautiful gleaming space.
Our large bright spacious corridors ensure a smooth transition from check in at reception to your bedroom.
All Hotel Bedrooms include the following facilities:
- Free WIFI
- Plasma TV’s with 50+ Channels
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Ensuite wash room style glass panelled bathrooms
- Iron and ironing boards are available on request.
- Double Room
- Twin bedded
- Executive (one)
- *Fully equipped accessible bedrooms
Consists of one double bed and the option of a single sofa bed suitable for one child or two small children
Consists of two single beds
Consists of two single beds – suitable for 1 adult and 1 child
Consists of one double bed and a single sofa bed
*Cots and Camp beds available upon request
Dining & Drinks :
Highly renowned for delivering Delicious Food, Great Value and Excellent Hospitality
The Station House Hotel is home to “The Depot“, one of Letterkenny’s best and most popular bar and restaurant. It provides the perfect excuse for a pause and to pamper your palette, where you can savour your favourites in casual dining environment. Dig into a juicy steak, burger, seafood among other favourites paired with a drink from our extensive range of wines and beverages.
Since opening in 2006 our focus has been to provide good quality food using the finest of fresh seasonal local produce.
The setting offers a personal and traditional approach to casual dining excellence in a contemporary, yet relaxing ambience. A wonderful warm and inviting space with relaxing sofas and comfortable chairs surrounding our elegant bistro style tables, and the perfect setting and dining experience featuring dim lighting and romantic candles.
The Depot is also a great place for meeting the locals that provide a welcome like no other! Or sinking into an arm chair with a cup of tea or coffee, or even a glass of wine or a delicious cocktail and sharing your travel stories with your friends or family using our FREE high speed WIFI. Or to catch the latest sports matches on our plasma-screen televisions or to simply enjoy some Live evening entertainment.
“The Depot” is also renowned for being the perfect meeting place and ideal for a morning coffee, afternoon lunch, evening tea, a delicious dinner, great quality and value for money, and a lovely pint of Guinness!
Golfing in Co. Donegal offers an exciting opportunity for individuals or groups to take in the magnificent scenery and natural beauty of the County and experience some of the most delightful Golf Courses in Ireland.
Letterkenny Golf Club offers 6274 yards of beautifully maintained mature parkland. The superbly upgraded parkland had developed the land on the Barnhill estate bordering the Lough Swilly into one of the finest parkland courses in the Country.
Letterkenny’s central location is an ideal base for exploring Donegal and there are in excess of 20 challenging Golf Courses within one hour drive from the Station House Hotel.
Golf Courses with close proximity to the Station House Hotel include:
- Letterkenny Golf Club – 10 minute drive
- Portsalon Golf Club – 30 minute drive
- Narin & Portnoo Golf Club – 40 minute drive
- Ballybofey & Stranorlar Golf Club – 20 minute drive
- Rosapenna Golf Club – 45 minute drive
- Donegal Golf Club – 45 minute drive
- Ballyliffin Golf Club – 45 minute drive