Kapalua Villas – Maui
Come Home to Paradise
Beautiful beaches and breathtaking views are only a part of the allure of Kapalua Resort. There is an inherent richness here – a culture and heritage that have been present for centuries and preserved for generations to come.
Find Genuine Hospitality And True Luxury At Kapalua Resort
Located on the magnificent, 22,000-acre Kapalua Resort, these upscale accommodations are some of Maui’s best vacation condos. The units feature spacious, one- to three-bedroom with full kitchens, washers/dryers, A/C, and stunning views. The resort has 3 beaches, 11 restaurants, golf, a golf academy, tennis courts, and hiking trails.
The Kapalua offers beautifully appointed 1 & 2 Bedroom Fairway View Villas
Naturally beautiful Kapalua Resort on Maui’s northwest coast is simply stunning with rolling fairways, lush upland forests, and offshore islands of Molokai and Lanai in view. Looking for an exceptional Kapalua Resort experience? We recommend these vacation rentals at The Kapalua Villas Maui:
1 Bedroom Fairway View Villas – 1200 sq. ft of living space
2 Bedroom Fairway View Villas – 2200 sq. ft of living space
- All villas have a full kitchen (stove/oven, fridge, dishwasher, disposal), washer/dryer, living room with queen sofa bed, king bed in the bedroom (two twin beds in the second bedroom) and large lanai.
In Room Amenities :
- A Maui exclusive. Accommodates 6 guests in up to 2,400 square feet of spacious comfort
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock/radio
- Ceiling fans
- In-room safe
- Kitchen includes stove top/oven, microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, cookware, tableware
- Mandatory Departure Cleaning Costs and Optional Housekeeping Service Costs
- Telephone/voice mail
- TV: LCD, cable channels
Kapalua Resort Dining
From farm-to-table freshness at Merriman’s to artfully crafted sushi at Sansei to burgers at Honolua Store, discover Kapalua Resort’s exceptional dining experiences.
- Merriman’s Kapalua
- The Wine Palette
- Pineapple Grill
- The Plantation House
- Honolua Store
- Sansei Seafood Restaurant
- Dining at the Montage
- Dining at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
The sensation of striking a dew kissed drive into the morning Kapalua sun is, to the avid golfer, golf at its finest. Recognized as one of the top golf resorts in the world, Kapalua’s two championship golf courses are nothing short of breathtaking.
Built around the natural wonders of the West Maui Mountains, and home to the Tournament of Champions, the Plantation Course ranks among the world’s greatest courses.