Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados
Welcome to Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados’ only luxury hotel on the Platinum Coast directly on the beach
A Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
A multi-million dollar renovation at Fairmont Royal Pavilion has dramatically changed the hotel’s guest rooms and raised the bar for luxury hospitality in Barbados. In November 2017 the restoration, designed to significantly enhance the facilities of the Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados was completed with the unveiling of newly restored guest rooms – all which are directly beach front. Boasting the ultimate location on the Platinum coast of the island, Fairmont Royal Pavilion, is setting new standards of ultra-luxury in the Carribean and beyond, retaining a sense of serene seclusion with a unique beachfront position unlike any other resorts on the island.
All New Refurbished Rooms!
Long hailed as the legendary iconic luxury retreat in Barbados, Fairmont Royal Pavilion after much anticipation is honoured to welcome guests after a multi-million dollar renovation. We celebrate the rebirth of an icon, in which the much-loved colonial-style architecture has been preserved whilst a cool, contemporary beach-inspired design celebrating Bajan lifestyle and culture has been introduced. There are 72 new guest rooms and suites with interconnecting configurations for families as well as one Villa – a secluded three-bedroom unit within our beautiful gardens – just steps from the resort pool and beachfront.
All Rooms Come with an Ocean View
All of our newly renovated 72 Beachfront Suites and Oceanfront Rooms offer unobstructed views of the Caribbean Sea. Our Three Bedroom Villa is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and offers garden views from the bedrooms and ocean views from two terraces.
All balconies and terraces feature comfortable furnishings, making this the perfect spot to enjoy magnificent vistas, whilst relaxing on the sun loungers, or enjoying a private candlelight dinner. Designed to inspire, the relaxed Caribbean style of the interiors echoes the island’s environment in the fabrics, accents and artwork, maintaining a warm and inviting residential feel.
All rooms offer comfortable Fairmont beds, flat screen TVs and refreshment centre. DVD/CD players available upon request.
Stunning New Rooms and Suites
Soothing beige and taupes, borrowed from the Hotel’s beachfront seascape, mingle tastefully with handcrafted woodwork and subtle local artwork, creating a beach inspired ambience that blends seamlessly with the fabulous and uncompromised direct view of the ocean from every single room and suite. The Outdoor Deck has been redesigned into a chill-out space, replacing the balcony furniture with Daybeds where Fairmont experience is elevated even further.
Long-time guests will also note several new technological upgrades designed to improve functionality and comfort. For example the flat screen TV, state of the art joinery, and the beautiful glossy bar set. The Beachfront Suites now accommodate an indoor partition that gives privacy, creating 2 different areas, offering the best possible use of the space, with custom furnishings and high-end finishes. The Legendary Fairmont Royal Pavilion invites guests to experience her new rooms.
Inspired by Art
Explore the famed artistic heritage of Barbados, celebrating the island’s cultural traditions. Your journey begins with a private audience with the celebrated Bajan artist, Sheena Rose. Selected for her light-hearted and humorous interpretation of Bajan culture and communication, the pieces were chosen as they are colourful, vibrant and relatable for both locals and visitors.
Our second artist, Llanor Alleyne is a Bajan artist whose work has taken inspiration from her Bajan surroundings. Her use of collage was an interesting contrast to the work of our other artists. The pieces are organic and abstract. The abstract nature of the work means they are wholly subjective and can, therefore, be interpreted by different people in a variety of different ways.
Finally, Stephanie Moore’s work was selected for its simplicity and use of monoblock colour. It represents the rich and colourful Caribbean culture along with the warmth, friendliness and openness of the Bajan people.
Room to Dream Directly on the Beach
Fairmont Royal Pavilion, the first and premier luxury hotel on the platinum coast of Barbados, energized by its recent multi-million dollar renovation, reimagines and enhances the resort’s guest experience in all of its room categories.
The Luxury Oceanfront Rooms, located on the second floor, each have their own glass-fronted balcony that allows uninterrupted ocean views for a truly memorable experience. The room is ideal for couples or families as interconnected rooms are available upon request. The room will also offer daily full buffet breakfast for two and Platinum Fast Track Service.
The new Signature Oceanfront Rooms, situated on the third floor, will offer daily full buffet breakfast for two, exclusive butler service, luxury airport transfers, special amenities designed to enhance your Island resort experience and our convenient Platinum Fast Track Service, which includes our Airport Concierge who will guide you through customs and escort you to your awaiting luxury airport transfers.
The 24 newly refurbished ground floor Beachfront Suites have an extended terrace area and direct access to the beach, so close you could almost dip your toes in the warm azure water! These magnificent suites offer daily full buffet breakfast for two, exclusive butler service, luxury airport transfers, bespoke amenities designed to enhance your Island resort experience and our convenient Platinum Fast Track Service, which includes an Airport Concierge to expedite your transit through customs and guide you to your awaiting luxury airport transfers.
The majestic the Three Bedroom Villa is ideal for romantic celebrations or for families and friends travelling together. It provides the perfect home away from home for families. Booking this room category comes with daily full buffet breakfast for two for each room, exclusive butler service, luxury airport transfers, bespoke amenities and unrivalled services designed to enhance your Island resort experience and our convenient Platinum Fast Track Service, which includes an Airport Concierge to hasten your transit through the airport and lead you to your awaiting luxury airport transfers.
All our guests enjoy the following complimentary amenities and services:
- Daily full buffet breakfast for two at our beachfront alfresco restaurant
- Platinum Fast Track Service – Airport Concierge to expedite transit through Customs and Immigration
- Weekly Manager’s cocktail reception
- Once per stay Afternoon Tea credit (repeated after 7 nights)
- All non-motorized watersports
- High Speed Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Outdoor tennis courts, lit for night play, including use of racquets and balls
- Fitness room, with state-of-the-art equipment and beautiful ocean views
- Daily activities including our swim with the turtles experience
- Children 12 years of age and under stay complimentary including all of the above services and amenities when sharing with parents (Note that fees apply for a third person 13 years of age and older sharing guest room)
There are many options for you to enjoy, including a casual al-fresco experience at Taboras, our restaurant that offers culturally inspired menu selections, or the Palm Terrace Restaurant, with magnificent views and seasonal service. For a relaxed lunch beachside, visit the Beach Club, overlooking the Ocean and directly on the beach, enjoy a selection of beach-inspired bites. Don’t miss our complimentary afternoon tea service for a slice of Britain by the beach. Finally, if you just feel like staying in, In-room Dining is always available, 24 hours a day, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner one can experience the best of Barbados’ restaurants in the privacy of your room. Open from 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM, The Bar at Taboras features a vibrant selection of signature cocktails, an extensive wine list and enticing local rums.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion presents a vibrant variety of dining experiences found throughout the iconic resort. Enhance your stay with our offerings that focus on fresh ingredients, under the leadership of Executive Chef Kirk Kirton.Using produce sourced from the island’s farmers, Fairmont Royal Pavilion’s experienced chefs have designed menus which bring distinctive local dishes to life, as well as providing an excellent variety of international cuisine and succulent options for banquets and events, while our restaurants offer exquisite cuisine to tantalize your palate and views that dazzle.There are many options for you to enjoy, including a casual al-fresco experience at Taboras, our all-day restaurant that offers themed menus that change nighty, or the more sophisticated Palm Terrace Restaurant, with magnificent views and seasonal service. For a relaxed lunch beachside, visit the Beach Club, overlooking the Ocean and directly on the beach, enjoy a selection of beach inspired bites. Don’t miss our complimentary afternoon tea service for a slice of Britain by the beach. Finally, if you just feel like staying in, In-room Dining is always available, 24 hours a day, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner one can experience the best of Barbados’ restaurants in the privacy of your room. Open from 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM, The Bar at Taboras features a vibrant selection of signature cocktails, an extensive wine list and enticing local rums.
Visit our Events Calendar for special offers and exclusive menu items!
Tour Our Culinary World
Secluded, yet elegant and inviting, the Fairmont Royal Pavilion beach resort is a luxurious retreat that surpasses expectations, and is the perfect hideaway for the perfect tropical holiday! Make the most out of your stay in our beautiful Barbados resort by partaking in the many activities and services included at no extra cost when you stay with us!
Included activities. All guests at the Fairmont Royal Pavilion enjoy:
- Swim with the turtles activity
- Daily afternoon tea daily served at Taboras Restaurant
- 24-hour access to the fitness room
- Weekly Manager’s cocktail reception
- PressReader: PressReader: Endless stream of thousands of newspapers and magazines
- Outdoor tennis courts lit for night play. Includes complimentary use of racquets and balls
- Valet parking at the hotel
- Ocean swimming is at your doorstep in the beautiful turquoise waters of the Caribbean’s west coast. Our Barbados beach hotel is located on a 0.7 mile stretch of sandy beach
- Outdoor freshwater swimming pool
- Heated Jacuzzi (seats 8)
- A full range of non-motorized water sports equipment:
- Single and double kayaks
- Snorkeling gear
- Paddle boats
- Sea floats
- Hobie wave sailboats
- Stand up paddleboards