Whistler Golf Club
Stroll just a few minutes from the heart of Whistler Village and play a round at the Whistler Golf Club, the first course Arnold Palmer chose to design in Canada. The Whistler Golf Club shines with nine lakes, two winding creeks, rich rolling greens and dramatic views of both Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. Bears are frequently seen on the course, so keep your eyes open!
- "Top 59 Best Public Courses in Canada" - SCOREGolf, 2019
- #5 ranked Public/resort course in BC - Vancouver Sun 2013
- "Four Stars" - Golf Digest, Place to Play
- 27th ranked public course in Canada - Globe and Mail
- "One of North America's 100 Best Golf Shops" - Golf World Business Magazine