Nicklaus North Golf Club
This is the setting that inspired the great Jack Nicklaus to create a golf course as unique as himself. This par 71, 18-hole course winds along a gentle valley floor offering you a spectacular setting as your golfing skills are tested to the fullest. Winner of numerous awards since its opening in 1996, Nicklaus North has played host to events such as the Skins Game and the Shell's Wonderful World of Golf, welcoming some of golf's biggest names such as Jack Nicklaus, Nick Faldo, Ernie Els, Greg Norman, Fred Couples, John Daly, Vijay Singh and Stephen Ames to name a few.
Just minutes from the resort village of Whistler, British Columbia, Nicklaus North stands out as one of the great courses in North America. It's no wonder this is only one of a few rare golf courses in the world bearing Jack Nicklaus' name.
- Top 100 golf courses in Canada - SCOREGolf, 2020
- Top 59 Best Public Courses in Canada - SCOREGolf, 2019
- Voted the Best Golf Course in Whistler by Locals - Pique Magazine, 2013-2018
- Top 100 golf courses in Canada - SCOREGolf, 2018
- Rolex Top 1,000 Courses in the World
- Best New Course in Canada – 1996 Golf Digest
- Hosted Mr. Nicklaus and a number of other professionals for the TELUS Skins Game in both 1997 & 2005 - the first repeat for any course in the history of the event