Big Sky Golf Club
Located in Pemberton, a short drive north of Whistler, Big Sky Golf Club is an outstanding 18-hole golf course with stunning tri-valley mountain views of Mount Currie. The Robert Cupp-designed course features an exquisitely manicured set of links that makes use of ponds and natural vegetation to provide a memorable round of golf.
Big Sky Golf Club is the longest of the four championship courses that comprise the Whistler golf community. The course also has extensive practice facilities featuring a 350-yard, double-ended driving range, two practice bunkers, and three practice putting greens, and the Big Sky Golf Academy, one of western Canada’s top teaching facilities offers a wide variety of programs and lessons for every skill level.
- "Top 100 golf courses in Canada - #24 Ranking" - SCOREGolf, 2020
- "Top 30 Courses in Canada" Golf Digest, 2020
- "#11 Best Public Courses in Canada" - SCOREGolf, 2019
- "Top 100 golf courses in Canada" - SCOREGolf, 2018
- "Top 30 Courses in Canada" Golf Digest, 2013
- "Best Course in BC" PGA of BC, 2012
- "Top 1000 Courses in The World" Rolex, 2012
- "Top 1000 Courses in The World" Rolex, 2011
- "Top 36 Courses in Canada" Rolex, 2011
- "Best Course in BC" Vancouver Sun Best of BC Golf Panel, 2009
- "One of the top 50 courses in North America for service" - Golf Digest, Places to Stay
- "#5 in the West (North America)" Fairway + Greens Magazine