British Columbia – Whistler
Canada’s Premier Golf Destination
One of the dreams of all golfers has to be a Whistler golf vacation. The mountain-surrounded Olympic host village of Whistler, two hours north of Vancouver, is North America’s most renowned ski resort, however it actually hosts more visitors in summer than winter — possibly because Whistler also has some of the best golf on the continent.
Whistler is home to four award-winning golf courses designed by internationally-renowned architects and players Jack Nicklaus, Robert Trent Jones Jr., Arnold Palmer and Robert Cupp. Taking full advantage of rugged Coast Mountain surroundings, these expert course architects have helped make Whistler a world-class golf destination famous for challenging play and spectacular scenery.
- Play four championship golf courses from four of the world's top designers
- Nicklaus North Golf Course
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Big Sky Golf Club
- Whistler Golf Club
- Golf is the ideal activity for fresh air, social distancing and staying in your bubble
- All courses rated as SCOREGolf’s Best Public Courses in Canada, recognizing the Top 59 public courses nationwide